Friday, July 18, 2014

OUCHI CAFE


Today is not my day because I take Japanese literature class but misfortune I and my friendS was late 10 minutes. We went classroom but nobody were in classroom. We don't hear about canceled class and moving classroom. We didn't know what we should do so we visit academic affairs section. I explained about it but woman in charge didn't know. So we wrote attendance cards and we couldn't attend the class. Next period, I don't have any class so I wanted to do my homework but there were no computer available. I didn't have something to study so I made up my mind to watch DVD. In fact, I'd like to watch "Arietty" but it will broadcast tonight so I watched "Gedosenki". However my family except me are watching other DVD. I'm very sad so I'm writing blogs. Today's afternoon, 3th period, I went to classroom but I forgot that we had no class in this class. I was very sad because I take only 1 class today. I watched DVD again.

However lunch was difficult between usually. I went to "Ouch Cafe" with my friend. It was the first time that I visited there. This cafe is small but peaceful atmosphere. Food was delicious and not expensive. I'd like to go again.


[215 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment