Thursday, May 8, 2014

Golden Week


I went to picnic with my friends. In fact it was the first time that I went picnic with my friends. My friends were same high school. I like to talk with them.

We met at Zyosaien. There were a lot of people. We didn't stay long but I want to go there one more time. We went to Ninomaru Park. The day was sunny! We are very hot. We sat under the big tree and ate lunch. One of my friends made obento herself. We bought at seven eleven. My friend study Home economics in Kumamoto Gakuen  university so she is good at cooking.I envy her and I think I will practice cooking, maybe. One of my friends bought globes, balls, and racket. We played sport. I don't exercise usually so it is hard for me. However it was the first time that I play catch ball. It was so difficult so very fun!! I think why I had never played such an interesting sport. I practiced, a lot.

After we played sports, we visited Kumamoto museum. We watched planetarium. It was beautiful but we were tired so we felt sleep. It took cost 200 yen. I was looking forward to see watching stars and planet but almost screen was appeared dinosaurs. We were very tired because we played activity for the first time in days so we slept.

I 'm happy to meet my friends and experience variety things. I feel that Golden Week was very short but I will start to study English again from now.
 
[259 words]

1 comment:

  1. I like Zyosaien, too. I became to want go Ninomaru park by reading this essays.

    ReplyDelete