Thursday, May 8, 2014

King Lear


I read King Lear today. This book was written by Shakespeare William. The reason why I read this book is I take English literature class every Wednesday. In this class, I watched Othello. Othello was written by him too. King Lear and Othello are famous tragedy. In fact, I don't like read literature. It was until I knew Othello that I didn't realize literature is so interesting.

King Lear's story is wonderful. He is tyrant and he tried to give his daughters his territories. However his three daughters said about love for King Lear. 2 sisters said good comment for their father but youngest sister don't say because she hated to say lies. Of course 2 older sister said lies. But King Lear didn't realize 2 oldest daughter's lie. Moreover youngest daughter disown by her father.

King Lear was bad person so his oldest daughters didn't handle their father. At least, Lear was became wanderer and crazy. The picture was so miserable. He requested helps for his youngest daughter. Of course she tried to help but she lose the war. Finally, youngest sister died and her father so sad.

I though the family's love is so fragile while there is love without saying. I became to like his books and I want read other his books.
 
[216 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment