Thursday, May 15, 2014

University Life



I lead a full my university life. Because when I was high school student, I did not study almost. However I study English a lot now. I'm busy but I enjoy.

First, let me introduce about studying English. I like English but I'm not good at English especially speaking and listening. However I'm going to study abroad in Canada until August to April, 2015. I felt pressed because my TOEFL score was very low. Other exchange student's score was so high. That's way I study listening hard in my class. I can listen to English little because I think my IELTS's score was not too bad. When I decided my studying abroad, my teacher introduced Canadian exchange students. It was the first time that I made foreign friends. I seldom meet them but I sometimes chat by g-mail or LINE. I can learn writing. Moreover I accepted SMU's letter and email. I must read a lot. For the first time, I cannot read them without dictionary and I read slowly. However when I read English, Using dictionary has been decreasing. Next month, I will take TOEFL, I hope my score will be high.

Other classes are hard for me because homework and reports are a lot. Last year I wrote only 3 or 4 reports and I could finish homework 1 or 2 day. However this year's teachers give us a lot of assignments. This year's classes are different from last year's classes especially I must read books. Besides I read literatures. I have never tried it read it. However I watched Othello. This contain is difficult but interesting. That's way I read books which are written by Shakespeare. Those works was wonderful, contrary to my expectations. In Japanese literature class, I watched video about Kiyomori Taira. This video was so boring but Heike Monogatari is interesting. I had to read it. It was very long story. However I enjoyed reading it because I learned many things and I became to be interested in historical story.

 My university life is not only fun but hard and busy. However I can learn and experiences.
[353 words]
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's nice University life! How many scores do you want to get in TOEFL? I wish you will get high score. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete