Thursday, April 17, 2014

A movie and Music

   Today, I watced a DVD. This is " Hawl's Moving Castle" It is until recently that I wasn't interested in it. However my sister loves Jiburi movie which are created by Hayao Miyazaki so she watches Jiburi movie every weeked. Moreover she rent music which are used in Jiburi movies at CD rental shop. She has rent normal music, classic version and orgel version. I could't understand her because classic music make me sleepy. However my sister said " When I hear Jiburi music, I can so relax."

   When I came home, my sister watched DVD. She watched " Hawl's Moving Castle" with doing her homework so I watched with her with reading newspaper. And then I was completely absorbed in watcing TV. I was surprised what this movie is very interested, beautiful and wounderful! Now that in listening to Haul's Moving Castle music, I'm happy.  

[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment