Wednesday, April 23, 2014

typing homework A~E, 1~4


Week
Date
(yy.mm.dd)
Topic
Passages Typed
 (5 minutes)
Word Count
A
2014.4.17
During the vacation
When it was a spring vacation, I took examination. It is IELTS. It was the first time I took it. I had to go to Fukuoka. I was very nervous and tired. I took reading, listening and writing test in the morning. Speaking test took place in the afternoon.
50
B
2014.4.17
During the vacation
During spring vacation, I had a part time job, a lot. I work at clam school as a teacher. I worked from the evening to night. I was very tired. However teaching students was very interesting. I taught elementary student, junior high school student and high school student. When I taught elementary school student, students talked every time even during class. It was very hard. Junior high school student, they are little shy but they asked, "how old are you?" I said "How old do you look me?" One boy said, "26". I was very sad and I'll remember him forever. I am 19-years-old student.
85
C
2014.4.17
During the vacation
I met friends from high school. The day was graduate celemony in my university. And I went to there to give flower for same club people. I was very busy. And then I went to Kamitori lately. When I was bus, my friends said me "Hurry up!" many times. This is because then it was 5 o'clock. This is unusual. When I meet friends from high school, we played until about 6 o'clock. I gathered them, we had a dinner. We eat a delicious food and we told about us and memories about high school days.
87
D
2014.4.17
During the vacation
I love watching soccer games. In during spring vacation, the game took place in Japan. Japan team played with NZ. Japan team won. I was very exciting and so happy. It was great game I think. This is because my favorite player, Shinji Kagawa, get a goal. He did not active in his team, Manchester United then. So His goal made me happy. He hit a goal in PK. Other player played well. Some players could not play game due to injure. They are my favorite player so I was sad. However I could watch up and coming player's game.
93
E
2014.4.17
During the vacation
In during vacation, I went to Dazaihu in Fukuoka with my family. I and my young sister graduated our each school last year. I failed my university exam but my sister could go to school where she wanted to go. We went to Dazaihu to thanks to god there. The day was rain but we enjoyed. This is because we could see Sakura. It was very beautiful. It was worth looking there. Moreover we ate Umegayamochi. Dazaifu is very famous for it. It was very good.
81
2014.04.16
First classes
The first writing class started last week. It was difficult for me because computers became new! I'd kike to remember hoe to use it. Other classes almost started. I can new things that I don't know and have never learned. I could level up my English classes. For example, Listening and reading class. However I level down writing class, so I was shock.   But I want to learn a lot of things.
71
2014.4.17
Music I Like
My favorite song is Set Fire To The Rain. This song is sung by Adele. She is British and 25 year-old women. His voice is beautiful and her song's word is beautiful. Melody is slowly. She got a Grammy Award. Almost her song about love. Skyfall which is 007's main song. I like it too. However Adele don't active as singer. She worked as a mother. She seldom appears TV so my friend's don't know her. However Her songs are great, I want everyone to listen to her music.
78
2014.4.23
My hobbies
My hobbies are listening to music. When I ride a bus, I always listening to music Recently I like Let it Go. This is a main theme song of a famous movie. It is very beautiful melody and makes me happy and relax. Secondly I often watch DVD. I seldom go to see a movie because there is a rental shop near my house. In my university library, there are a lot of  DVDs. I watched the most least movie was Jiburi movie. It is Kokurikozaka kara. I watched it with my friend.
91
2014.4.30
Golden Week Plan
I will go to picnic with my friends from high school in Golden Week. It will be the first time to go with my friends. I am very lucky because I have no part time job this week. My friends works at same place. One of my friends live Fukuoka so we seldom meet. I am looking forward to see them. My friend said I cook Obento. That's way I will try to cook too. I have not been picnic since I was elementary school student. Moreover I will finish all my homework until Golden Week. I must do a lot of homework.
101
2014.5.7
Food and eating habits
I don't like eating very much, especially I don't like western food. My favorite food is Japanese food. Japanese food is very much so I want to cook very much. My food habits is not too bad. This is because I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner ever yday. Moreover I don't eat too much. However I like snack. When I eat dinner, I eat snack with my family. My family like snack too. I understand what we eat snack after we eat dinner is bad for health, but I can't stop. My family like to eat so we like to eat out.
104






No comments:

Post a Comment