Friday, April 11, 2014

Soccer World Cup

Today, I watched a news about World Cup Trophy come Japan. I like watching soccer games on TV. I have never watched games live, so I want to go to Germany, England someday . In Germany, there are a lot of famous Japanese players. For examle, Makoto Hasabe, Atuto Utida, Hiroshi Kiyotake, Moe Hosagai, Takashi Inui and so on belong Germany teams. In England, there are Maya Yoshida and Shinji Kagawa. I like Shinji Kagawa in particular.

In March 5, Kirin Challenge Cup took place in Japan. Zac Japan play a match against NZ and Japan team won! I was very happy because Japan team won and Shinji Kagawa made a goal. It had been 176 days since hie made a goal. Moreover I watched the first time that he scored in a penalty shoot-out. He looked happy.

This year, Soccer World Cup is going to hold in Brazil. I envy soccer players because they can visit around the world. However, when Zac Japan played a match with North Korea , they were terrified. This is because the hotel where they stayed, there were a lot of mirror and guards. Some Japanese soccer players stayed same rooms. Some Japanese players went to the same bets. If I were a soccer plaer, I go to the room where Shinji  Kagawa stay. But I'm uneasiness. After all I go to Eiji Kawashima who can speak 8 languages with Shinji Kagawa.

Next game will be hold in May.  Now some principal players injure, and I'm worried. However new substitute players will be able to play. I'm looking forward to watch it. Honda, Kagawa and Okazaki are playing an active role so I'm sure Japan will win!!

[283words]



No comments:

Post a Comment