Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Story Of Prof. H.


Today, I heard an interesting story, in 4th period class. my teacher, Brof. H., said to us that a story about when he worked in high school as an English teacher.

The high school where he worked was leading an unsettled and his students didn’t like studying. One day, a student was having lunch in his class. He didn’t bother but from his viewpoint, he was in a position of leadership. He said him that stop eating. The student grabed a person by the collar and he tried to hit. My teacher didn’t have no idea what he should did. However he cry for help!! ( Almost students in my class and my teacher laughed then.)  And another teacher from next class came to help him. The student was expelled from his high school.

After short time, my teacher met the boy. He said that Hi, I haven’t seen you! My teacher said us in class that I realized the boy was good student. When he told the story, he looked very happy and laughed.


I’d like to get a teacher’s certificate, so I’m happy to hear this story.  The teacher told us that teacher can learn a lot of things wherever.

[170 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment