Monday, December 22, 2014

Closing Ceremony


Last Friday, Closing Ceremony was held. That day is special for me, and I looked forward to attending it. First of all, I was happy to know that Japanese hosted the ceremony. I didn't know him, but I was proud of it. Secondly, we gave certificate. I can step up for level 4! I felt relieved. Finally, we watched video. Last semester, each class recorded short movie about Christmas and new year. In my class, we said about our class and then Chinese student said "Marry Christmas" in English and Chinese. Japanese students said "Happy New Year" in English and Japanese. Arabic students said also said something. Some classes, they sang a Christmas songs or do short drama. In addition many teachers, staffs and woman who clean TESL sang a song. It was fantastic and funny. It is very different between Japan and Canada. Every semester, some students was nominated as outstanding students be our teacher, but I didn't win. However, Japanese student won, so I was happy. Last semester, Japanese student also win.
 
[174 words]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment