Sunday, December 21, 2014

Typing5: Something special I did during this vacation (vacation 5)

In winter vacation, most Japanese students went back to Japan, so we and Arabic friend had been to the restaurant. The restaurant is Arabic. It was the first time that I ate Arabic food. We ate kebab. It was very delicious and hearty. I think Arabic food is more delicious than Chinese food. I really love it. However beef was a little bit tough, so I will order chicken kebab next time. I really miss my Japanese friends. Yesterday, we had closing ceremony. Two of Japanese friends gave me letters and we took photos. Every time, teachers selected outstanding student in end of semester. I was nominated, but other Japanese student won. After that, we watched a video. Each class made short movie about christmas and new year. It was fantastic!


 

[130 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment