Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Typing week7: My favorite book

My favorite book is Yae no Sakura. It was broadcasted as NHK long drama a few years ago. This is historical story. It is set in Fukushima. When this drama was broadcasted, after Tohoku great earthquake. I prefer book rather than drama. Of course I like drama too, because cast was very beautiful and handsome. However, novel describe feeling of character more detailed. Main character is Yae who is as tough as a man. She learned how to use gun from her brother and she fought as a man in the war. After she lost, she learned English and something from other countries. It is not normal, because at that time, women stayed home. Every women didn't use gun except her. The most important reason I like this book is I can learn Japanese history. When I was a high school student, I learned world history. Actually I prefer Japanese history to it. So, I like this book, and I want to read other historical novel.

                                           http://prcm.jp/album/hamari0729/pic/30347228


[167 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment