Friday, December 26, 2014

Typing week12: My favorite high school memory

I have a lot of high school memories. I still get along with my friends in high school. However, the most enjoyable memory is school trip. I went to Kyoto, Hyogo Osaka and Nara. Kyoto is very different from Kumamoto. Kyoto has a lot of historical buildings and food. In addition, there are still some old streets and houses. I really liked to visit Kiyomizu temple and Kinkaku temple. I was fascinated by these buildings. I had free time in Kyoto, so I went sightseeing with my friends. I had a wonderful time. Before last day, I visited USJ. It was second time. However, I could enjoy there. I bought a lot of souvenirs. It was enchanted time for me. Probably, I was very exciting. I bought a strap. It was the same as my friends’ straps. It was precious to me. On the other hand, some of students went Yoshimoto Shinkigeki. That time, the most popular and funny entertainer appeared. Because of that, I would like to visit there next time I will go to Osaka.

[177 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment