Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Typing week9: My favotite class

My favorite class is writing. I understand I need to take conversation class, but it is very hard and difficult last semester. Our teacher's pronunciation different from other teacher, so listening to her English is difficult. However, I like her. She is really learned person. However, we needed to talk a lot and did presentations. Japanese students were exhausted to death. Of course, I am happy to attend all lectures, and done all assignments. On the other hand, writing is just enjoyable. Our teacher is very funny. In addition, our class had only 8 students, so teacher taught each student about our mistakes. It is very nice for students. We also practiced conversation. However, sometimes we played games, so I enjoy learning. The most favorite point about writing class is I weren't exhausted. I don't know the classes next term, so I am a little afraid of next class. However I hope I can enjoy learning.

[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment