Monday, December 22, 2014

Typing week 4: My favorite music

My favorite music is Rolling In The Deep. I really love Adele. Her voice is very beautiful and powerful. I also like other her songs. Her song is dark but, it was fascinated many people. This song was based on her experience with her ex-boyfriend. Originally, she would sing this song a cappella. Her singing ability is admired! I also like lyrics especially "we could have all, rolling in the deep." Japanese singers' love song are very different. Adele’s words have a hatred of her ex-boyfriend. For the first time I listened to this song, It was new to me. I like Set Fire To The Rain and someone Like You. Adele's songs fascinated me, and I can't wait next new song!



http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Adele&qpvt=Adele&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=51257596B9D57C81F63935BFEBF6C7F31A9A5C33&selectedIndex=3

[127 wors]

No comments:

Post a Comment