Friday, December 26, 2014

Typing week11: I like and hate animals

I like big animals. For instance horse, cattle, bear, elephant and the like. When I was a child, I rode a horse. It was wonderful experience, and I will never forget. In addition, our hometown have a culture that we eat sliced raw horsemeat. When I told my friends from Hokkaido, they were very surprised to know that. On the other hand, I hate small animals. For example, dogs, cats, hamster, birds and so on. These are unpleasant for me. Just looking is no problem, but I don't want to touch them. I don't want to get close them. When I was a child, a dog ran after me!! That dog was so big and savage. It was really frightening experience for me. After that, I became to not like animals. Due to the experience, I had lots of trouble. When I took science tests, pictures of animal were posted the papers. I was shocked and I hid the picture in stationeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment