Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Typing week6: My favorite flower

Let me explain about my favorite flower. I love sunflower. Because I can feel summer. It is beautiful and like the sun. This flower turns toward the sun, so the language of flower is "I gaze at only you." The place of origin is North America. In Peru, It was important as symbol o sun god. I also like the color. Recently, I like yellow, so I sometime buy yellow clothes. In addition, my class in preschool was sunflower class. That's way, I feel a special attachment to this flower. When I was preschool student, I danced to a music. That song is "Flower" by KinKi Kinds. I think I never forget this song. No matter how hard or difficult it may be, I will be ok as long as I listen to this song. I like lyrics. "Let's grow love flower, it will be strong like sunflower in blue sky."

 


[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment