Monday, December 22, 2014

Typing week3: My favorite season

My favorite season is spring. I have some reasons. First of all, I can refresh in spring. In spring, we start new class. Secondly, spring temperatures is perfect! It is not cold, but it is not boiling. It is easy to choose clothes in the morning. Next, we don't need air conditioner. It is important for me. I am tired to use air conditioner and it is not good for our health. Finally, the main reason is it easy to go out. We have a golden week! We also have summer and winter vacation, but temperature is not better that spring. Last golden week, I went to the Ninomaru park for picnic with my friends. I will go back to Japan before golden week, so I want to go out them, I can go back Japan next spring, so I cannot wait!!
[142 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment