Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Typing week8: My favorite place

My favorite place is TESL Center in Saint Mary's University. I am a TESL student now. I love it, because there are my friends who are from other countries and wonderful teacher. I don't like quiz, but I like classes. I can learn a lot of things. One class have about 10 students, so I have many opportunity to say my opinions and ask questions to my teacher. In addition, There are sence of the seasons, especially, Christmas. Recently, TESL staffs decorated the building. It is very cute! We don't have opportunities social gathering to SMU students. I think it is better KGU. However, they give us a lot of events. For example, Yoga, Chicken wings, NS tour, getting NS ID, Christmas tree lighting ceremony and the like.  I am very happy to come TESL center, and I am filled with gratitude to there. After I go back to Japan, definitely I will miss there.



[158words]

No comments:

Post a Comment