Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Typing week10: My favorite dessert


My favorite dessert is ice cream. One of my favorite ice cream is Haagen Dazs. I know it is more expensive than other kind ice cream. That's way, I could eat only when I was sick. However, it is not so expensive in Canada. In addition, it is big! For the first time, I was surprised and happy. In China, it is also not cheap, so I and my roommates bought it every time. We ate vanilla, chocolate, cookie and others. Every taste is yummy! In Japan, we only see cup. However, the supermarket where I usually go have not only cup but also bar. One box have only 3, so it is not enough for us, but it is very delicious. I prefer bar to cup. Aspect of variation andquantity, Canada is superior I think. That's why, I want to eat much before I go back to Japan!


[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment