Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Final Presentation


Last semester, I have done presentation twice in the conversation class. Second presentation was final presentation. I could decide topic myself, but we have to select academic topic. We also could talk from 5 to 10 minutes. I talked about Japanese Women's Position.
 
I was very nervous, because I couldn't read anything. That's why, I practice many times, more than 10, and polished. The day of final presentation, Chinese students did that first. However, they spoke a long time. Sometimes our teacher asked questions and said her comments, so the longest student talked about 30 minutes! All Japanese students were surprised and we couldn't understand why Chinese students didn't care about time. That's why, Japanese students couldn't do presentation the day.

When I did my presentation, I was not nervous. I practiced every day, so I completely memorized my speech. I repeated in my mind that if I finish it, winter vacation will be coming. Finally, I finished it, and I was sure I succeed. My teacher said to me she hadn't know about it, and it was very interesting. Her word made me happy.
 
[185 words]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment