Monday, December 22, 2014

Typing week1: My favorite restaurant

One of my favorite restaurant is Sushinami. This is Japanese food restaurant in downtown. In Halifax, there are lots of Japanese restaurant. However, Sushinami is near my residence and they have sushi, ramen, bento, and okonomiyaki. I don't miss Japanese food. The cooker are Chinese, but taste is similar to Japanese. I often go there with Chinese and Japanese friends. However I think it is a little bit expensive. In Halifax, there is cheaper Japanese restaurant, but it is so far from my residence. Last time, I went to there with mu ex roommates. It took us about 2 hours to go to the restaurant. So, the best restaurant is Sushinami. I usually eat sushi there, so I want to try other dishes next time.




[129 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment