Monday, December 22, 2014

Typing week2: My favorite movie

My favorite movie is Home Alone. Home Alone is comedy movie. It was released in 1990. The main character is a little boy, who is called Kevin. He was left at home alone and he tried to defend his house himself. It was on Christmas day. I watched yesterday, because Christmas is coming soon. This movie made me happy. In addition, Kevin is very clever and cute! I told my teacher my favorite movie was Home Alone. She said to me she liked it too. In class, she showed us Home Alone a little. I was surprised that some students didn't know this movie. I think it was worldly famous and popular. Last time, I watched Home Alone, so next time I will watch Home Alone 2. I don't like Home Alone 3 and 4. Because of the main character and his family were changed.

[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment